Pilot Study of Safety and Efficacy of Combined Use of Dipeptidyl-Peptidase Inhibitor (Sitagliptin), Proton Pump Inhibitor (Pantoprazole) and Metformin to Prevent Beta-Cell Apoptosis and Promote Islet Regeneration in Islet Transplant Recipients With Early Graft Dysfunction.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pantoprazole (Primary) ; Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Apr 2016 Results published in the Diabetic Medicine
- 17 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.