Immunosuppression Minimization to Single Drug Therapy With Sirolimus (Rapamune) in Pediatric Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Azathioprine; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.