Phase III Trial of Combined Immunochemotherapy With Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide and Rituximab (FCR) Versus Bendamustine and Rituximab (BR) in Patients With Previously Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Aug 2016 Results (N=554) of this and other trial (CLL8) published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology (2016).
- 20 May 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Progression-free survival rate after 24 months), as per an article published in the Lancet Oncology.