STI571 Prospective International RandomIsed Trial 2: A phase III, prospective randomised comparison of imatinib (STI571, Glivec/ Gleevec) 400 mg daily versus dasatinib (Sprycel) 100 mg daily in patients with newly-diagnosed chronic phase chronic myeloid leukaemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Imatinib
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRIT-2
- 01 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jun 2015 Two-year follow-up results presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 15 Mar 2013 Accrual to date is 100% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History