A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled Pilot Study to Evaluate the Safety and Antiretroviral Activity of Unboosted Atazanavir BID Plus Raltegravir BID and Boosted Atazanavir QD in Combination With Tenofovir/Emtricitabine QD in Treatment Naive HIV-Infected Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary) ; Ritonavir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPARTAN
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jul 2010 Results presented at the 18th International AIDS Conference.
- 02 Apr 2010 Planned end date changed from Apr 2010 to May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History