Phase III Study of S-1 + Cisplatin Compared With Single-Agent Cisplatin in Stage IVB, Recurrent, or Persistent Carcinoma of the Cervix
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Taiho Pharmaceutical
- 03 Aug 2018 Primary endpoint (Overall survival) has not been met, according to results published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 03 Aug 2018 Results published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results comparing efficacy and safety of S-1 plus Cisplatin with those of Cisplatin alone presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History