What is the Optimal antiplatElet and Anticoagulant Therapy in Patients With Oral Anticoagulation and Coronary StenTing.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Aspirin; Warfarin
- Indications Stent thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms WOEST
- 13 Feb 2013 The primary endpoint of any bleeding episode has been met, according to the Lancet.
- 13 Feb 2013 Results published in the Lancet.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.