A Phase 2, Open-Label, Single-Arm, Pilot Study of Safety and Efficacy of CC-4047 (Pomalidomide) in Patients With Advanced Chronic Graft-Versus-Host Disease Developing After Allogeneic Hematological Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Nov 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2008 Additional trial identifier 08-1093 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2008 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.