A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Efficacy of AMG 827 in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brodalumab (Primary) ; Brodalumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 14 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 76th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 47th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 24 Nov 2010 Actual end date (July 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History