A Study of Golimumab (CNTO148) Monotherapy in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GO-MONO
- 14 Nov 2012 Long-term efficacy and tolerability results at 104 weeks presented at the 76th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 47th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 09 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'American-College-of-Rheumatology-20%-response-criteria' has been met.
- 14 Sep 2012 Results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History