Prospective Open-Label Non-Interventional, Non-Controlled Multi Observational and Pharmaco-Economic Phase IV Trial to Evaluate the Characteristics of Patients Treated for Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma With Nexavar as Well as Effectiveness, Safety and Direct Medical Costs of Nexavar Treatment Under Daily-Life Treatment Conditions.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 15 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.