A 24-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Fixed-Dosage Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Armodafinil (150, 200, and 250 mg/ Day) as Adjunctive Therapy in Adults With Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Armodafinil (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 04 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2010 Results reported in a Cephalon media release.
- 03 Jun 2010 Based on the results of this trial, Cephalon has decided not to move forward with the clinical program, according to a Cephalon media release.