B-Cell Targeted Therapy for Acute Renal Allograft Rejection With an Antibody Mediated Component: A Prospective, Randomized, Open-Label Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 May 2013 Final results presented at the American Transplant Congress - 13th Joint Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons and the American Society of Transplantation.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.