A NON-RANDOMIZED, CONSECUTIVE ENROLLMENT EVALUATION OF THE DESolveTM MYOLIMUS ELUTING BIORESORBABLE CORONARY STENT SYSTEM IN THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH DE NOVO NATIVE CORONARY ARTERY LESIONS
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Myolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms DESolve-I
- Sponsors Elixir Medical Corporation
- 30 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Mar 2014 New source identified and integrated.ClinicalTrials.gov record