An Open Label Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Anti-Tumor Activity of RO5126766, a Dual Raf and MEK Inhibitor, Administered Orally as Monotherapy in Patients With Advanced Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RG 7304 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 12 Jan 2012 Actual patient number 52 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2012 Actual end date Dec 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.