Safety Study to Determine the Maximum Tolerated Dose, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of SGI-1776, a PIM Kinase Inhibitor, in Subjects With Hormone and Docetaxel Refractory Prostate Cancer and Relapsed/Refractory NHL.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs SGI 1776 (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Nov 2010 According to a SuperGen media release, the development of SGI 1776 has been dicontinued due to adverse events.
- 20 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.