Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Tanespimycin in Patients With Advanced Malignancies After Failure of Previous Anti-Cancer Therapy Regimens Who Have Participated on a Prior Protocol Investigating Tanespimycin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tanespimycin (Primary)
- Indications Cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Kosan Biosciences
- 05 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2009 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.