A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase II-III Multi-Centre Study to Evaluate the Effect of Adjuvant Pazopanib (GW786034) Versus Placebo on Post-Surgical Disease-Free Survival in Patients With Stage I Non Small Cell Lung Cancer and Tumor Size Equal or Inferior to 7 cm
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Feb 2017 According to results published in the Annals of Oncology, a protocol has amended to reduce dose of the pazopanib from 800 mg/day to 400 mg/day due to insufficient compliance.
- 23 Feb 2017 Results of phase II part of this study published in the Annals of Oncology