Compassionate Use Study of Adalimumab in Children 2 to less than 4 Years Old or Age 4 and Above Weighing Less Than 15 kg With Active Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 25 Jul 2018 Results (n=577) evalauting the totality of safety findings from 7 clinical trials (NCT00048542, NCT00775437, NCT00690573, NCT01166282, NCT01251614, NCT00409682 and NCT00686374) published in the Journal of Pediatrics
- 13 Jun 2015 Results of post hoc analysis presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History