A Multicenter Open Trial to Evaluate the Effectiveness and Quality of Life in Adults With Attention Deficit /Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Treated With Long Acting Methylphenidate (CONCERTA)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 22 Jul 2013 Actual initiation date changed from Dec 2007 to Feb 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 09 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.