A Phase III Trial Assessing the Pharmacodynamic Effect and the Tolerability of Grazax Treatment Initiated in the Grass Pollen Season in Subjects With Seasonal Grass Pollen Induced Rhinoconjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Timothy grass pollen allergen extract (Grastek) (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Grass pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors ALK-Abello
- 29 Aug 2011 Additional location (Denmark) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2011 Results published in Clinical Therapeutics.
- 09 Nov 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History