Comparison of single-dose intravenous peramivir with oral oseltamivir in patients with seasonal influenza virus infection: A phase III randomized, double-blind study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Peramivir (Primary) ; Oseltamivir
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Feb 2010 The results of this trial supported the approval of peramivir in Japan for the treatment of influenza virus infection.
- 12 Sep 2009 Results have been reported at the 49th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History