Phase I-II Study of Bendamustine in Patients with Acute Leukemia and High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Mar 2012 Actual patient number 27 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2012 Actual end date May 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from May 2008 to Nov 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.