A Phase IV, Open-Label, Single-Sequence Pilot Study to Characterize the Pharmacokinetics of a 400mg Oral Dose of Raltegravir in the Cervicovaginal Fluids of HIV-Infected Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 24 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.