A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Gabapentin Extended Release (G-ER) Tablets in the Treatment of Vasomotor Symptoms in Postmenopausal Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Gabapentin (Primary)
- Indications Hot flashes; Menopausal syndrome; Menopause
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BREEZE-2
- Sponsors DepoMed
- 12 Oct 2013 Pooled analysis of the BREEZE-1, -2 and -3 trials presented at the 24th Annual Meeting of the North American Menopause Society.
- 31 Jul 2012 Additional results from the BREEZE programme will be reported at the 2012 North American Menopause Society Annual Meeting, according to a Depomed media release.
- 24 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Meeting of the North American Menopause Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History