The Profile of the Growth Factors and Other Mediators of Angiogenesis in the Ocular Fluids in Proliferative Retinopathies (AMD and PDR) Before and After the Intravitreal Administration of Bevacizumab (Avastin) as an Anti-VEGF Blocker.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KIA-ProRet
- 21 Jul 2011 Actual end date 1 Dec 2010 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2008 New trial record.