An Open, Two Period, Single Dose, Phase I Study of the Excretion of Radioactivity, Metabolic Profiles and Pharmacokinetics Following Oral Administration of [14C]-AZD3480 and the Pharmacokinetics of AZD3480 Following Intravenous Administration to Healthy Male Volunteers With Different CYP2D6 Genotype.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ispronicline (Primary) ; Ispronicline (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Cognition disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms MB
- 17 Nov 2010 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (9) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.