Ascending Single-Dose Of The Safety, Tolerability, And Pharmacokinetics Of Bosutinib Administered Orally With Multiple Doses Of Ketoconazole To Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bosutinib (Primary) ; Ketoconazole
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 12 Oct 2009 Results have been reported at the 15th European Cancer Conference and the 34th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 13 Nov 2008 New trial record.