An Open Label, Multicenter Phase 1-2 Study to Investigate the Effectiveness, Safety and Immunogenicity of a Monotherapy With Intradermal IMA910 Plus GM-CSF Following Pre-Treatment With Low-Dose Cyclophosphamide in Advanced Colorectal Carcinoma Patients Who Have Successfully Completed a 12 Week First-Line Treatment With Oxaliplatin-Based Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs IMA 910 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor; Imiquimod
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors immatics biotechnologies GmbH
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.