Neoadjuvant Weekly Nab-Paclitaxel (Abraxane) Plus Carboplatin Followed By Doxorubicin Plus Cyclophosphamide With Bevacizumab Added Concurrently To Chemotherapy For Palpable And Operable Triple Negative Invasive Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 31 May 2013 Data presented at the 2013 American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Meeting, according to a West Clinic media release.
- 03 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.