A Randomized Clinical Trial of Lenalidomide (CC-5013) and Dexamethasone With and Without Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplant in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results of pooled analysis of two phase IV and II trials (NCT01731886 and NCT00807599) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 01 Jul 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 114 to 60 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.