Efficacy, Immunogenicity and Safety of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' HPV GSK 580299 Vaccine in Healthy Chinese Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 17 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.