A Phase II Study of Capecitabine, Carboplatin, and Bevacizumab for Metastatic or Unresectable Gastroesophageal Junction and Gastric Adenocarcinoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Carboplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2009 Actual initiation date (1 Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.