A Phase I Study of Sorafenib (Nexavar) in Combination With FOLFIRI as First Line Therapy for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.