A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of AIMSPRO in secondary progressive multiple sclerosis (MS) .
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Caprine serum (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis; Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Aug 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to information in a Daval International media release.
- 28 Oct 2010 Status changed from completed to recruiting as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.