Impact of Raltegravir (Isentress/MK-0518) - Containing Regimens on HIV-1 Infected CD4+ T-Cells During Acute and Early HIV-1 Infection: A Randomized, Controlled Study Comparing Standard Antiretroviral Therapy to Standard Therapy Plus Raltegravir.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jun 2012 Actual patient number 10 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2012 Actual end date Feb 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.