A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel Group, Multi-Center, Multi-National Study for Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of DU-176b Versus Warfarin In Subjects With Atrial Fibrillation - Effective Anticoagulation With Factor Xa Next Generation in Atrial Fibrillation (ENGAGE - AF TIMI - 48).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENGAGE-AF; ENGAGE-AF-TIMI-48
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 15 Nov 2017 Results comparing the events across definitions of major bleeding within a single at-risk patient cohort, presented at the 90th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 15 Nov 2017 Results presented at the 90th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association
- 15 Nov 2017 Results of sub-analysis were presented in a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History