A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel Group, Multi-Center, Multi-National Study for Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of DU-176b Versus Warfarin In Subjects With Atrial Fibrillation - Effective Anticoagulation With Factor Xa Next Generation in Atrial Fibrillation (ENGAGE - AF TIMI - 48)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENGAGE-AF; ENGAGE-AF-TIMI-48
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 18 May 2018 Sub-analysis results presented in the Daiichi Sankyo Company media release.
- 18 May 2018 According to the Daiichi Sankyo Company media release, new sub-analysis data from this study were presented at the 4th European Stroke Organisation Congress 2018.
- 03 May 2018 Results (n=7,193) assessing compared outcomes in patients on warfarin or edoxaban enrolled in ENGAGE AF-TIMI 48 who underwent a surgery or invasive procedure, were published in the Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History