A Phase IIa Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Antimicrobial Effects of NVC-422 on Bacteriuria in Chronically Catheterized Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Auriclosene (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Catheter infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NovaBay Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Apr 2010 Results have been reported.
- 15 Nov 2008 New trial record.