A Phase I Trial of Oral Deforolimus (AP23573; MK-8669), an mTOR Inhibitor, in Combination With Bevacizumab for Patients With Advanced Cancers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ridaforolimus (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ARIAD Pharmaceuticals; Merck & Co
- 26 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2009 Results have been presented at the Joint Multidisciplinary Congress of the 15th annual European Cancer Organisation (ECCO) and the 34th annual European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO), according to a ARIAD pharmaceuticals media release.
- 28 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting. Information reported in an ARIAD Pharmaceuticals media release states patient enrolment has been completed.