Phase 2 Trial of Lenalidomide (Revlimid)-Dexamethasone + Rituximab in Recurrent Small B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas (NHL) Resistant to Rituximab.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (7 years median follow-up) assessing the feasibility of long-term lenalidomide maintenance and the potential duration of response following discontinuation of lenalidomide after combination lenalidomide-rituximab, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 14 Dec 2015 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History