A Clinical Safety and Efficacy Comparison of NEVANAC 0.1% to Vehicle Following Cataract Surgery in Diabetic Retinopathy Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nepafenac (Primary) ; Prednisolone
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema; Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 05 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Oct 2008 to Nov 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 01 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.