A Multicenter, Randomized, Open, Comparative Trial Of Maraviroc Versus Etravirine Each In Combination With Darunavir/Ritonavir And Raltegravir For The Treatment Of Antiretroviral-Experienced HIV-1 Subjects Co-Infected With Hepatitis C And/Or Hepatitis B.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir; Etravirine; Maraviroc; Raltegravir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Mar 2011 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.