Targeted Therapy for High Immunologic Risk Renal Transplant Recipients: A Prospective, Randomized, Open-Label Pilot Study of B-Cell Depleting Therapy in Combination With Anti-Thymocyte Globulin [Rabbit] (Thymoglobulin, Genzyme), Tacrolimus (Prograf, Astellas), Mycophenolate Mofetil (CellCept, Roche) and Corticosteroid Minimization.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Bortezomib (Primary) ; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil; Rituximab; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.