Antibody Responses to a Booster Dose of an Experimental Tetravalent (A, C, Y, and W-135) Meningococcal Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine, TetraMenD in Adolescents Who Previously Received Menomune or TetraMenD.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sanofi; sanofi pasteur
- 10 Apr 2014 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Nov 2008 New trial record.