A Study in Healthy Volunteers of Single Doses of Orally Administered GSK1292263 to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of the Compound Alone and When co-Administered With Sitagliptin.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1292263 (Primary) ; Sitagliptin
- Indications Hyperlipidaemia; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 25 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 70th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 12 May 2010 Actual patient number (76) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History