A Pilot Study for a Randomized Controlled Trial to Compare Trivalent Split Virus Influenza Vaccine to Seasonal Antiviral Prophylaxis in Healthcare and Other Healthy Adults: Assessment of Zanamivir Versus Vaccine (Stop-Flu-2).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine; Zanamivir
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Stop-Flu-2
- 01 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2009 Results have been presented at IDSA 2009.
- 05 Jun 2009 Actual patient number (64) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History