A Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel Group, Randomised Study to Compare the Efficacy and Tolerability of Oxycodone/Naloxone Prolonged Release (OXN PR) and Codeine/Paracetamol in the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Chronic Low Back Pain or Pain Due to Osteoarthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naloxone (Primary) ; Paracetamol/codeine
- Indications Back pain; Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EASE
- Sponsors Napp Pharmaceutical Group
- 01 Nov 2011 Actual end date Jun 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Jan 2009 to Feb 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.