A Phase I/II Study of Escalating Doses of Bortezomib in Conjunction With High Dose Melphalan as a Conditioning Regimen for Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients With Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Mel-Vel
- 07 Jun 2016 Results of an updated analysis of 2 studies (NCT00784823; n=29 and NCT01242267; n=32) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 17 Jul 2013 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.