A Randomized, Open Label, Comparative Study to Evaluate Effect of Pitavastatin for Reduction of Myocardial Damage in Patient Are Scheduled Elective PCI for Stable Angina Pectoris.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pitavastatin (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PIPA
- Sponsors JW Pharmaceutical
- 29 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2009 to 1 Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Dec 2008 Acronym identified as PIPA as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov